lead poisoning research & studies
We want to include as many research articles as we can for your reference so if you know of any please send them to us to add here to help everyone become informed to protect themselves and their families. Please submit via our contact form - and thank you, in advance, for contributing to our knowledge base!
studies at federal, state, and local levels
Lead in kids
lead in adults
- Environmental Health Perspectives, Elise Gould, Mar. 21, 2009: "Childhood Lead Poisoning: Conservative Estimates of the Social and Economic Benefits of Lead Hazard Control"
- Pew Charitable Trust Health Impact Project, Aug. 30, 2017: "10 Policies to Prevent and Respond to Childhood Lead Exposure"
- Ventura County Star, Jul 7, 2017: "Study links lead poisoning, school suspensions"
- CBS SF Bay Area News, Feb. 17, 2017: "Elevated Lead Levels Revealed In California Workers, Children"
- Los Angeles Times, Apr. 8, 2016: "Higher levels of lead found in blood of children near Exide plant in Vernon"
- CNN: Mar. 12, 2018: "US deaths from lead exposure 10 times higher than thought, study suggests"
- USA Today/The Evening Sun: "How Does Lead Get in Your Water?"
- Detroit Metro Times: Mar. 22, 2018: "Detroit retools demolition plans, citing possible link between demos and lead poisoning"
- Federal Food and Drug Administration Press Release, Mar. 22, 2018: "Statement from FDA’s Donald St. Pierre on findings from ongoing investigation into lead testing issues"
- 91.3WYSO, Dec. 11, 2017: "Nonprofit Law Group Urges Lead-Testing Of School Drinking Water"
- Wired Magazine, Jun. 23, 2017: "No One Has the Data to Prevent the Next Flint"
- RealtorMag, Dec. 8, 2016: "Lead Poisoning Linked to Seller-Financed Deals"
- Think Progress, Mar. 24, 2016: "We Know How To Stop The Epidemic Of Lead Poisoning. So Why Aren’t We?"
- Mother Jones, Feb. 13, 2016: "It’s Not Just Flint. There’s an Ugly History of Lead Poisoning and the Poor in the US."
- Chicago Tribune, Jun. 6, 2015: "Studies link childhood lead exposure, violent crime"
- Wall Street Journal, Jun. 4, 2015: "A Surprising Source of Lead Poisoning: India’s Idols"
- Wall Street Journal, Jun. 3, 2015: "New Delhi Bans Sale of Nestlé’s Maggi Noodles"